Monday, January 7, 2019

Game Journalism Play 1

1. What specifically did you do? 
i first hooked everything in with my plastic hook to get materials and then i built a simple water purifier so i don't get thirsty after ward i built space that crop can grow so i can have a stable food source.

2. What did you learn about about how to play the game?
you can poke the shark with a wooden spear to make it swim away, you can hook more than 1 item in with your plastic hook, I is the button to go into your inventory and you can also craft in your inventory

3. What strategies are you going to try to focus on tomorrow?
build more onto the raft with the building hammer so the shark doesn't break my stuff easily also i will try to build more crops and try to make a sail and anchor for my raft 


This is my raft so far

No comments:

Post a Comment